Mar-Kim regards the human beings as principal assets in all its activities. Minimizing the the possible risks by establishing a healthy and secure working environment becomes its ultimate objective. The following headlines are decided by virtue of this policy;
- To follow all the law and regulations with respect to Occupational Health and
- Safety, to act in accordance with international standards.
- To keep all the risks related to Occupational Health and Safety under control systematically, to get better and better about Occupational Health and Safety matters with a constant development principle.
- To evaluate the new products, facilities and processes in terms of
- Occupational Health and Safety during project designing.
- To develop methods to minimize material and nonmaterial loss during any accidents or emergency situations while working.
- To train the employees about Occupational Health and Safety for being successful and developing constantly.
- To provide the necessary equipment in terms of Occupational Health and Safety.